Below you will find our Pet Policy.
- We only accept small dogs under 60 lbs (Breed Restrictions Apply)
- No Puppies or Kittens
- We do not put or allow pets on NEW Carpet
- There is a $300.00 Non-Refundable Pet Fee. This is in addition to $300.00 Security Deposit for Apartment
- The Animal has to be at least One (1) Year Old
- All Animals have to be Spayed or Neutered. Tenant will be responsible for bringing animal to us for viewing along with vet records
- Tenant must have a PET AGREEMENT in their Tenant File
- No Dog may be loose in apartment when tenant is not at home Either use crate or put dog on Vinyl behind gate or a closed door
- No dog can disturb neighbors by barking incessantly
- The owner/tenant must put the animal up before our maintenance men will enter an apartment
- We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for an animal that gets out during a work order
- If you have your animal outside, please make sure the animals waste is picked up immediately
- All dogs must be on a Leash with the Owner outside. No animal is to be STAKED or left UNATTENDED outside at any time
This policy is subject to change without notice and must be followed by at all times.
If you need further assistance, please contact us using the information below.