Below you will find our Pet Policy:
We love our pets at Homestead Properties!! There are just a few rules and regulations before you move in.
Types of Pets
- No deposit on cage or tank animals. Rabbits and ferrets must be approved by management and deposit may be required.
- Pets must be approved by management. Weight restriction of 60 pounds.
- Unacceptable breeds include, but are not limited to: Pit bulls, Chow, Mastiffs, Dobermans, Rottweiler’s, Great Danes, and Saint Bernard’s.
- Pets must be at least one year old.
- Management will not place pets on new carpet.
- Limit two pets per apartment: $300 pet fee for the first pet. $150 additional pet fee for second pet.
- Pet Rent – $15 1st Pet, $10 for 2nd Pet
- Dogs must be on a leash and accompanied by the owner when taken outside.
- Use a crate or baby gate to ensure no accidents when you are away.
- If you have your animal out and need maintenance assistance, make sure to crate before arrival. Maintenance or staff will not enter the apartment if animals are left out.
- Please take advantage of our pet waste stations to ensure the property is kept clean.
- When your notice to vacate is given, we will inspect your unit for pet damages.
- Must register through PetScreening.com. $20 for the 1st pet, $15 for the 2nd (The office will give you a link to do so once you apply + directions for creating your profile.)
This policy is subject to change without notice and must be followed by at all times.